I have some major things that are on my to do list. These are not the type of things that I think I will get done tomorrow or anything, but things I would like to get done sooner, rather than later. They have been on my list for quite a while, so I don't even know if I will get them done this week. I was thinking that if I publicly announce that I want to get these things done, that might give me a little motavation.
Here they are:
1. Clean my garage and storage unit out to prepare for a garage sale.
2. Get caught up on my digital pictures on my computer. This means I need to order prints and put them in their proper albums. (chronologically, of course!)
3. Get bank accounts organized. Our small community bank was recently purchased by a big name chain bank, and everything has changed. I need to get my accounts in order and figure out all of their new rules and policies!
4. Take an absurd ammount of pop cans back in our garage. We need the space and money!
5. Send out thank-you notes from my 30th birthday party.
What is on your to do list?