A local blogging buddy Annie at Junior Mints and Reeses tagged me for this fun meme!
Here are the rules of this tag game:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged. This is kind of a fun way to get to know people.
Here are my six things:
1. I used to be an elementary teacher. I loved teaching the kids but hated all of the paper work and extra crap that comes along with it. One of those things was some of the parents! I did have a few really great parents though. Being home with B now is such a blessing and we get to play "school" each day!
2. Being a nanny in NJ was one of my best experiences I had before getting married. We went on so many trips to different places and I was able to experience so many things that I would not have normally been able to.
3. Today I took the kiddos to the train museum and I made a big step. My son threw a fit in the gift shop and I ........ you are not going to believe it........ left the store without buying anything. My husband and I both love to buy things for him and it was harder on me to walk away with out buying those things.
4. I am married to my high school crush! I always had the hots for him in high school but we didn't start dating until I was 24. We were married 9 months later. We have been married for 5 1/2 years.
5. Not being able to have another baby is the very hardest thing I have ever been through. I think about it every day and wish I had more people around me who understand exactly what I am going through.
6. I graduated when I was 16 from high school and graduated with honors from college. Really though, I'm not a brain or anything... just a smart ass!
Now I'm to tag six people!
6. Ashley L.
I can't wait to read your 6 things!