*Note- I don't really have many friends who follow my blog and/ or have a blog so I am giving this award to blogs that I love and / or inspire me!
Gold Blogging Friends Forever.
The Gold Blogging Friends Forever Rules Are:
1. Only five people allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new, or recently new to your blog, or live in another part of the world. 4. You must link back to whoever gave you the 'Blogging Friends Forever' award.
I am going to pass my Gold BFF award to:
1. Rebekah at Heart Cries
2. Tara at Plan B
3. Karma at She's Having Our Baby
4. Nikki at WhiMSy Love
5. That mom at We are THAT family
The next award is from Sandy again with her other blog, The Adams Family. I think she gave me this one to give me a little nudge to get to passin' on the love since I had not done the first one yet! Either way, Thanks Sandy!
Here is the low down on the second one:
*Once again, there are only a few people who really read this blog, so I am having to pass this award on to the blogs I love most/ and or inspire me the most!
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I now pass this award along to the following:
1. Megan at And Everything Nice
3. Tonya at Currently Crafting
4. Maya Made
5. Laura at My Montessori Journey
7. Allie at No Time for Flashcards
Thanks again for the love Sandy!